Availability online - June 2012
This page shows the availability fo the Inca Trail online. Please, notice that:
- The Inca Trail is closed in February for maintenance; so this month is not
- The availability applies to the Inca Trail itself and not to our Agency.
Any Agency you choose will have the same availability. Therefore, it is useless
to contact another Agency if the date you want is not available.
- A large number of available spaces does not mean at all that "there
is still time". Some agencies group their requests together and it is
not unusual to see 30 spaces go away in only 5 minutes.
- Spaces indicated on this page are for the departure date of the 2-day or
4-day Trek (day 1). It doesn't matter if the other days are sold out or are
out of the season. To make it simple, you can start your trek at any date
marked in green.
- Availability is controlled by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture. Only they
are able to manage and authorize the access to the Inca Trail.
- According to the current regulations (Resolution nº 02-2003-UGM-CD),
the access to the Inca Trail is limited to 500 people per day, including the
personnel. For this reason, the number of available spaces on this page corresponds
to spaces for trekkers, that is to say 40% of the total number (60% approximately
is for the Trek personnel).
- According to the same regulations, reservations can only be made up for
the current season (from March to January).
- For the next season, it is possible to pre-reserve the Trek by making first
a 40% down payment and paying the 60% balance in January, when reservations
open (see further explanations).
- For practical reasons, it is not possible to make reservations less than
72 hours before the departure of the Trek or with less than 20 spaces available.
- If you wish, you can subscribe to receive the availability: once
a week for a chosen month or once
a day for a chosen week.
||For those who would not have spaces for a certain date,
we offer an alternative Trek: the
Salcantay Trek, which is available every day (from
April to September) or the Machu
We also offer the Salcantay Trek. Exceptionally, if you book this trek on fixed dates, we will give you for free the rental of the sleeping bag and walking sticks.
The dates for 2013 are: May 03, May 15, May 17, May 20, May 29, May 30, June 09, June 15, June 25, July 12, July 21, August 12, August 13, August 16, September 01, September 17 and September 22.
||Available spaces are kindly provided by the Regional Direction
of Culture of Cusco with their authorization.
Choose a date